By Linda Sue Mckanzie
Great recipe when you have guests :) Serves 4-6.
Feel free to use any seasonal vegetables you desire: lightly cooked asparagus, green beans, snow peas or broccoli would all be great as well.
- 1 pound whole wheat linguine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- grated 1/2 cup cilantro
- chopped 1 red pepper
- kosher salt and ground pepper to taste pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped 4 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced on the
Cook pasta as directed. While pasta is cooking, mix all the ingredients except the scallions and nuts. Pour sauce over pasta, mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped nuts and scallions.